Original Fiction: In The Beginning (Teen)

Fandom:  None - Original Poetry
Characters:  Ultimate Being (God), Mankind
Pairing:  None
Rating:  General / Teen
Genre:  Supernatural / Sci-Fi
Author's Note:  This is a very short poem, and contains no adult content, so I'll post the whole thing here, but if you wish to read it on my Archive Of My Own page, then click the link!! This piece was inspired by my friend Croaky's artwork. I also made a desktop wallpaper back then, which includes her artwork (with permission) and my poetry.
Synopsis:  How did the universe begin? Was it a big bang? Or a soft click? Beware my dark sense of humor, there's always a twist in the tail!!

In the Beginning,
There was 'The Word'.
And he who spoketh 'The Word',
Had angels in his hair,
And stardust in his smile.

With a finger's touch,
He installed 'The Universe'.

And on the Seventh Day,
'The Universe' was infected,
With a virus named 'Mankind'.
And GOD said,
"I'll have to reboot."

But lo, an error message did appear...
"Sorry, but 'Evolution' is part of the program."
Cara (aka) Lady Flame
HOT by name, HOT by nature
💟

Comments