Naruto Fan Fiction: Oh Sensei (Teen)

Fandom:  Naruto
Characters:  Kakashi, Minato, Kushina
Pairing:  Kakashi / Yondaime
Rating:  Teen
Genre:  Boys Love, Angst
Author's Note:  This is a very short poem, and contains no adult content, so I'll post the whole thing here, but if you wish to read it on my Archive Of My Own page, then click the link!! The first in a series of drabbles/narrative poems for the anime Naruto called the 'Vicious Circles Saga', though they can be read separately, you'll get the most enjoyment if you read them in order!! A look at the cycles of life and love, and the fact that we don't always get what we really want!!
Synopsis:  Young Kakashi has a huge crush his Sensei, Yondaime, the fourth Hokage; but alas it is a one-sided love as Minato is too busy making eyes at Kushina to notice.


Oh Sensei, how your closeness makes my heart pound,
As you bend over me to correct my posture.

Oh Sensei, how you make my breath quicken,
As your cheek accidentally brushes against my own.

Oh Sensei, I love watching your lips move as you dismiss us for the day,
And I Imagine them against my skin.

Oh Sensei, is your hair really as soft as it looks,
How my fingers itch to touch, to caress.

Oh Sensei, how I wish you would teach me something more, something primal,
But I know that is not to be...

Oh Sensei, hidden I watched you in the park with your wife,
And my heart breaks, for I see you holding hands, stealing kisses.

And I know my beloved Sensei,
That you will never love a boy like me...
Cara (aka) Lady Flame
HOT by name, HOT by nature
💟

Comments