Yugioh Fan Art: Yami Yuugi (Teen)

Fandom:  Yugioh
Characters:  Yami Yuugi
Pairing:  None
Rating:  General / Teen
Artist's Note:  When I first started out, I was a completely traditional artist... I drew in pencil, inked the lines, then coloured the piece in either coloured pencils, or markers. Then I started to do the colouring in Photoshop, and I edited many of my previous traditional works whilst I was at it. When I went completely digital a couple of years ago, I went back to my older works and edited them again, so what you see here has been edited on several different occasions.

My favourite part of this piece is the Millenium Puzzle, it just looks really cool the way I pencil shaded it, though strangely it actually looks much better on the digital scan, than it does on the real piece of paper?!
Yu-gi-oh! by Lady-Flame
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Click the thumbnail to see full image & blurb on my deviantART page, it opens in a new tab... 💞

Cara (aka) Lady Flame
HOT by name, HOT by nature
💟

Comments