Naruto Fan Fiction: Now I Am The One (Teen)

Fandom:  Naruto
Characters:  Kakashi, Naruto
Pairing:  Kakashi / Naruto
Rating:  Teen
Genre:  Boys Love, Angst
Author's Note:  This is a very short poem, and contains no adult content, so I'll post the whole thing here, but if you wish to read it on my Archive Of My Own page, then click the link!! The second in a series of drabbles/narrative poems for the anime Naruto called the 'Vicious Circles Saga', though they can be read separately, you'll get the most enjoyment if you read them in order!! A look at the cycles of life and love, and the fact that we don't always get what we really want!!
Synopsis:  Kakashi as he takes on Team 7, thinking about his student Naruto, and his likeness to his father whom he had a crush on when he was Naruto's age.



Now I am the one who is being called Sensei,
Though I tried to avoid the responsibility,
I could not resist,
The opportunity he presented.

He is your mirror image,
And I wonder,
Were you as loud, when you were young,
So full of life.

But now I am forced to watch,
As he becomes closer,
Not to me, as I had wished,
But to the one, he will always call...

His Eternal Rival.
Cara (aka) Lady Flame
HOT by name, HOT by nature
💟

Comments