Fan Art: Crash Bandicoot & Friends Art Dump (Teen)

Fandom: Crash Bandicoot & Friends (Game)
Characters: Crash Bandicoot, Coco Bandicoot, Crunch Bandicoot, Dr Neo Cortex & Nina Cortex.
Pairings: None
Rating: General / Teen
Genre: Anthro / Furry
Artist's Note: Many years ago I worked with someone who was really into Crash Bandicoot, and played all the games... I myself have never once played Crash Bandicoot!! I started doodling the game characters whilst watching them play, stuff from the box art, and game mags, etc, the characters are really fun to draw!!

This post is a bit of an art dump, since I have quite a few old art pieces that I want to post on this blog... after all I have been seriously drawing since the beginning of 2004, which even with a hiatus of a couple of years when my health was really bad, I still have a heck of a lot of art to post!! LOL

Pogo Crash by Lady-Flame
Pogo Crash
ScooterGirl Coco by Lady-Flame
Scootergirl Coco
Crunch Bandicoot by Lady-Flame
Crunch Bandicoot
Dr Neo Cortex by Lady-Flame
Dr Neo Cortex
Nina Cortex by Lady-Flame
Nina Cortex
.

.

.

.

Click the thumbnail to see full image & blurb on my deviantART page, it opens in a new tab... 💞

If you like my work, please consider supporting me, by clicking on the 'Buy Me A Coffee' button in the Sidebar!! Caffeine gives me energy, and motivates me to produce new stuff!! Plus you can even give me prompts for what you would like to see next!! It's really easy, and safe, all you need is Paypal!! 💞

Cara (aka) Lady Flame
HOT by name, HOT by nature.
💟

Comments